Friday, January 16, 2009

New Car!!!

So ever since the death of our beautiful infinity in the parking lot of the hospital, we have been barely surviving on one car. I have been braving being at home all day while Steven was at work. I have been trying for months now to get Steven to buy me a new car but I haven't been successful until now! Today we officially became a 2 car family and I absolutely LOVE my new car! It is beautiful. I wanted a crossover or at least something higher off the ground so it would be easier to get Jace in and out. My solution the Saturn VUE. It gets really good gas milage for an SUV and it is of course the sexiest car on earth! But the best part is the price. I know you'll all be jealous because we got it for only $4500.

I LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!







3 comments:

Heather said...

That is awesome! Congrats :)

EmilyLemily said...

Okay...Ison and I are officially jealous...how did you get such a great deal?!? That's great that you get to leave the house during the day. I would hate to have to be cooped up all day...

Rogers Family said...

Super cute car. Yea im so excited for you. Does this mean we're on for a play date? Love ya girl. I'll call you soon:)

Followers