Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Honestly I was stumped. I had no idea where to even begin. My Brilliant husband came to the rescue. He found a cardboard box that was just the right size for a head and drew on teeth for me to cut out. he also cut a hole in the bottom just big enough for his head to fit through. Next we took an egg carton and cut it up to make eyes for the top. My kids had a blast helping me paint the head. We gave everyone brushed and 4 colors of paint and said ready...set...go. They did a great job.....made a HUGE mess but did a great job.
After all was said and done I spent $3 on some thread and that is it!!! I think it all came together pretty nicely and judging by that smile on his face I think he likes his costme.