Monday, January 12, 2009

My Picky Baby


So Jace has been unusually cranky lately. He has had a really hard time sleeping. He wakes up several times a night and it takes him a really long time to go back to sleep. This was really wierd for us because usually he is a really good sleeper. I had the hardest time figuring out why he has been so grumpy. I finally figured it out. We have been trying to save money lately so I decided to get the cheaper brand of formula instead of the really good expensive stuff. There was a huge price difference between the 2 it's actually like a $10 difference. Apparantly my son can tell the difference. He wouldn't drink the bottles we gave him and when he would drink some of it he would get really cranky. It's not like we gave him that much formula it was mostly for his bed time routine. So we broke down and got him the expensive formula and now he is so much happier.
I guess we just have a picky baby with expensive taste =) Silly boy

No comments:

Followers