Saturday, November 15, 2008

Zoo Trip

So one of the benefits of being a stay at home mom is you have time during the day to do lots of exciting activities like go to the Zoo. Heather, Guinness, Jace and I all made the trip this past week and had tons of fun. Granted we didn't see a whole lot of the actual zoo and animals. Oddly enough babies aren't really in to animals they have a hard time seeing. They did get a kick out of the kiddie playground, eating sand, and attempting to eat the goats at the petting zoo. You know just general little boy stuff.



Jace also liked the cubby hole. And it made for a good picture too. And you know me I never miss a photo op.


Oh and now we have a standing man! Jace totally pulled himself up to standing on the bench and stood there like a pro for like 5 minutes! I can't believe my little boy is growing up so fast.



Aside from trying to eat goats at the petting zoo. Mommy is always fun to try to eat.



At least we attempted to see animals... But the kids weren't too interested.





Playing in the dirt... I ask you what could be better? Nothing I can think of =)



And speaking of a photo op... I got some great shots of Heather and Guiness.


Soooo cute!






No comments:

Followers