Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Our First Baby Pictures


Our baby's Spine


Cute Little Fingers



Our baby dressed up as an alien for Halloween! That's the Baby's face scary huh!




Hurray! It's a BOY!!!

At first he had his little legs crossed so we couldn't see what was there (or what wasn't there) so the nurse had to push extra hard on my tummy to get him to move so we could see. Finally right at the end of the ulrasound he moved just enough so we could see that it was a BOY! He will be the first boy on my side (my sister has 3 little girls) And Scott's baby jones will have a cousin to play with. We are so thrilled!

5 comments:

Penny Jane said...

oooh those little fingers! its making me cry! i loooove babies!

Heather said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! :)

Elizabeth said...

YAAAAAAAAAAY!!! It's a boy!!! Congrats!!! SOOO excited!

Brittany Calkins said...

YAY~! He is going to be one tall boy!! I love it!

Brittany Calkins said...

hey so i changed my blog.... to a different address..

brittanyklc.blogspot.com

just fyi

Followers