Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mindy Got A Hair Cut!!!!!


So I come home yesterday to find a present for me in the front room (me being steven). the present said open me on it. It was oddly presented so I first went looking for Mindy. She just happpened to be in the bathroom so I decided to open the "open me" box. It was very exciting seeing how I love getting things! Well, it gets very interesting from here.... in the box I found a baggy full of hair! At first I thought it was a joke, but then I thought maybe so. You see, I have been trying to get Mindy to cut her hair short for a very long time but she always said she could never do it because of a certain emotional connection to her long hair. It was a baggy full of hair though. I screamed to Mindy "NO WAY!". Long story short, she came out of the bathroom with what I deam a miricle, SHORT HAIR! She looks beautiful, even more so than I ever imagined. She is still getting used to it, but suprisingly never cried over the loss. I love it!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You cut your hair and you didn't tell me!!!! You look fantastic girl! Totally cute! And you did it for Steven, that is so sweet. :) I hope you get used to it. Your hair grows faster when you are pregnant anyways, so if you don't like it you can grow it back in no time! Have fun with it. I had my hair short from 2000 to about 2005 I think. Loved it. Decided to go long again...we will see how long that lasts.
Girl, so cute. Can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

O Mindy!! You are soo dang cute! Im so glad you found me! I love blog! I just barely started but I LOVE it! So your married! How long.. how did you meet.. O AND CONGRATS on the baby! Thats so wonderful! Tell me about you... !!!! LISA

Janel said...

Oooooh I looove new haircuts, especially drastic ones!!(well, no surprise I guess, I do hair for a living) but seriously, very cute!!

Joy said...

Love the haircut Mindy, you look great!!

Penny Jane said...

soooooo cute!!! i love it!

Followers