Thursday, September 20, 2007

My new love

Mindy loves California Rolls! Crazy I know. Lately I have been even more sick than usual and it got to a point where I couldn’t even keep water down. So Mom to the rescue! I called my mom who called my aunt who is training to be a midwife and asked her a few tricks of the trade. My aunt listed off all the natural/herbal remedies for morning sickness.

Peppermint

Ginger

Norwegian Kelp (seaweed)

Rice

Catnip

Ice cubes

Red raspberry

Then we figured out that California rolls have rice, ginger and kelp and I have to tell you it works wonders! It’s like a triple whammy against morning sickness and I can’t get enough. Let’s just say the sushi place down the street is going to be getting a LOT of business from the Raisors. Take it from me if you can’t keep anything down California Rolls are the way to go.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Aimee and I found sushi last year, we hadn't had it till then. I had had a California roll, but I don't count that one because it doesn't have any raw fish in it. Aimee now craves it all the time. I am a little leery of ordering raw fish in Temecula and we are only 45 minutes away from the water. You guys are brave ordering it 6 hours away from any ocean.

Followers