Wednesday, February 4, 2009

First Steps

Jace took his first unassisted steps today. We've known that he has been close to walking for a while now. He loves to run around the house with his walker toy and he is really good at standing on his own. But today as I was eating a frosty and Jace was standing next to me so I moved back so he was standing on his own. Then I offered him some of my frosty and that's all it took. He took 4 or 5 steps toward me and got his frosty reward.

It's amazing what the lure of a little frosty can do =)

4 comments:

Marianne Gappmayer Thayne said...

So where are the cute pics?

Rogers Family said...

Yea!! He's getting so big. I'm excited for you. The hardest part about them walking is keeping track of him outside, so watch it! I was used to them crawling and getting around inside. But they usually don't crawl outside. Now that he's walking you'll have to hold his hand or carry him whenever you're outside.

Elizabeth said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! Dang it, I am missing it!!!!!

RedFeather said...

Gosh hes getting so grown up! He was a newborn like freaking yesterday! Watch out..bet he has a girlfriend by the time he is two.

We need to get together soon- I miss you guys!

Followers