Monday, February 4, 2008

Getting Closer to Baby

I just realized today that in 4 more weeks (March 1st) It will be safe to have baby Jace. All the books I've read say that by 36 weeks their lungs are fully developed and it is safe for them to be born. Not that I'm hoping he'll come that early, I want him to be really ready to come, it's just a scarry thought. Steven and I could be parents in about month. Yikes!

Speaking of planning for baby it's Baby Shower time! I am so excited for my baby shower. I think I could be even more excited for it than I was for my wedding shower. How does that work? My own personal opinion is that the stuff you get at a baby shower is way cuter that the stuff you get at a wedding shower. Even though the stuff you get isn't technically for you it's still fun to get.

I went to my friend April Hale's baby shower on Saturday. She's about a month ahead of me and having a little girl. But I really liked her shower and better yet it gave me some good ideas. I do have to say that I am so glad I didn't wait as long as she did to have my shower. She was HUGE! In a good baby way of course but still. I fealt like I was 1/2 her size and I'm only a month behind her.

Any way my awesome sister Lindsey and super excited grandma Marilyn are putting it on for me. It's going to be great. I even made my own super cute invitations! Oh I just love my baby! I can't wait to meet him and then spoil him rotten!



PS For anyone coming to the shower. I'm registered at Target but they have a special deal that everything you don't get off of your registry you get %15 off! So I've been telling everyone to get me gift cards so we can get the extra discount =)

3 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

I wish I could be there for the baby shower! I never get to go to any here because my friends tend to get anti-social when they get married...I can't wait to see baby Jace in a few months, though!

RedFeather said...

Yay! I am so excited- I can't wait! Let me know if you need me to bring anything ok?

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Oh my goodness! Mindy!! I didn't know you were prego!!! Congrats!!!

Followers