Sunday, August 26, 2007

Vegetarian Baby

It has been decided for me that I'm not allowed to eat meat, and I think it is safe to say that our baby is a vegetarian. The past few weeks have been miserable (miserable being a weak word) I have been almost unable to function I'm so sick.

Unfortunately for me I'm the kind of person that it takes a lot for me to actually throw up. So rather than be nauseous and throw up, and then feel better... lucky me just gets to be nauseous 24/7.

I've decided it would be too long of a list to spell out ALL the things I can't eat. Soo... I've narrowed it down to categories, and they are...

1 No Meat of any kind
2 Nothing that gives off any kind of smell
3 No Jamba Juice (Learned that the hard way)
4 Nothing Greasy (All my usual favorites french fries, cheese sticks etc.)

Now you're probably thinking that doesn't leave much to eat. Well you're absolutely right! I am finding it more and more difficult to find foods that don't make me hurl. Once you've seen it in reverse it never really tastes as good again. I am happy to report that I have found temporary solace in Otter Pops and Power aid. (Breakfast of champions I know!) On the bright side I haven't gained any weight yet!

I am hoping that this all day (not just morning) sickness is just the first trimester. Otherwise I am in BIG trouble! Well if your eating any thing while you are reading this, please enjoy it for me at least someone should!

No comments:

Followers