Sunday, August 16, 2009

Camera Shy

Why are tummy babies always so shy? I don't understand how they know you are trying to look at them but they know alright. I think they can sense that you are trying to take a peek at what they are going to look like when the come out and for some reason they don't think it is fair. "you can't get a look at me, It's supposed to be a surprise" well this was our failed attempt to ruin the surprise and get a good look at our daughters face before she arrived. Of course she had her hand in front of her face the whole time. Maybe it's because they know the kind of abuse they are going to get from the camera after they are born. She just isn't going to take it in the womb.

Well the ultrasound revealed that she is almost 7 pounds already. Which is absolute insanity seeing as how I have a month to go still. If she gains weight like she is supposed to the last month I'm looking at having a 10 or 11 pound baby on my hands. So I think we are going to start talking about an induction. Jace was over 9 pounds and it looks like Nellie won't be any different. Pray that my doctor is merciful and lets me have her early. We'll know more at our next doctors appointment next week.

Regular Ultrasound Face Picture

Baby Face with Hand
Look at those fat fingers


You are trying to ruin the surprise and I won't let you

Oh my hand is just so cumfy

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cason had his hands in front of his face the whole time during our 3D ultrasound too! It was so frustrating! But it was fun to be more surprised when he was born :)

Followers